Ankh Egyptian Cross Bracelet, sterling silver
- Handmade Gift box included in the price (box, leather case)
- Free shipping around the world.
- High quality materials (resistant to aggressive substances), can be used every day.
- Adjustable size of the bracelet.
- We guarantee shipments, if you do not receive the product, we guarantee a refund or send you a new shipment.
The Ankh, also known as "crux ansata" is an ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic ideograph symbolizing "life". The Egyptian gods are often portrayed carrying it by its loop, or bearing one in each hand, arms crossed over their chest. The ankh appears in hand or in proximity of almost every deity in the Egyptian pantheon.
Ankh is a symbol of wisdom gained as a result of initiation. This is a key to the hidden truth, to energy, to power, to eternal life. Ankh may be seen as a combination of the female and the male, the eternal and the human, the divine and the material. It combines both life and immortality. Anklet Ankh (Crux Ansata) is designed to remind us that there is a huge power dormant inside us.
All questions and answers are in our inner center, where the divine meets the material and the eternal is embodied in the human. The "key" will help you to open the door leading to your inner wisdom.
- HOW TO WEAR IT. This bracelet is good to wear on the right hand to activate the corresponding energy. Energy enters into us through the left side and goes through the right one. Therefore, it is better to wear protective symbols on the left hand, those that we want to activate in our life on the right. Amorem®. Sterling Silver. Handmade.