Dragonfly Bracelet, sterling silver
- Handmade Gift box included in the price (box, leather case)
- Free shipping around the world.
- High quality materials (resistant to aggressive substances), can be used every day.
- Adjustable size of the bracelet.
- We guarantee shipments, if you do not receive the product, we guarantee a refund or send you a new shipment.
A moving dragonfly bracelet. It consists of two parts, which makes the wings move.
The dragonfly is an ancient insect, it survived in the Jurassic period. It is called odonatum in Latin, which means "born of the aroma of the universe."
The dragonfly has different symbolic meanings in different countries. In Japan, it is considered a symbol of courage. Red Japanese dragonflies were sacrificed to the gods. Honshu island is also called the island of dragonflies.
A dragonfly was also considered a symbol of fairies. The fairies are often depicted with wings, like a dragonfly.
The Indians of North America consider dragonfly a symbol of rebirth and recovery after hard trials.
According to Feng Shui the dragonfly helps to revive the relationship, which has become a routine.
- HOW TO WEAR IT. This bracelet is good to wear on the right hand to activate the corresponding energy. Energy enters into us through the left side and goes through the right one. Therefore, it is better to wear protective symbols on the left hand, those that we want to activate in our life on the right. Amorem®. Sterling Silver. Handmade.