Ganesh bracelet, Sterling Silver
- Handmade Gift box included in the price (box, leather case)
- Free shipping around the world.
- High quality materials (resistant to aggressive substances), can be used every day.
- Adjustable size of the bracelet.
- We guarantee shipments, if you do not receive the product, we guarantee a refund or send you a new shipment.
Ganesha (also known as Ganesa or Ganapati) is one of the most important gods in Hindu mythology and he is also worshiped in Jainism and Buddhism. For the Ganapatya Hindu sect, Ganesha is the most important deity. Ganesha is highly recognizable with his elephant head and human body, representing the soul (atman) and the physical (maya) respectively. He is also the patron of writers, travelers, students, commerce, and new projects (for which he removes obstacles from one's path) and is rather fond of sweets, to the slight detriment of his figure.
- HOW TO WEAR IT. This bracelet is good to wear on the right hand to activate the corresponding energy. Energy enters into us through the left side and goes through the right one. Therefore, it is better to wear protective symbols on the left hand, those that we want to activate in our life on the right. Amorem®. Sterling Silver. Handmade.