The Root Chakra balancing red cord bracelet
- Handmade Gift box included in the price (box, leather case)
- Free shipping around the world.
- High quality materials (resistant to aggressive substances), can be used every day.
- Adjustable size of the bracelet.
- We guarantee shipments, if you do not receive the product, we guarantee a refund or send you a new shipment.
The Root Chakra balancing red cord bracelet - Genuine Garnet and sterling silver beads
The Root Chakra: Muladhara
Located at the base of the spine, the pelvic floor, and the first three vertebrae, the root chakra is responsible for your sense of safety and security on this earthly journey. The word Muladhara breaks down into two Sanskrit words: Mula meaning “root” and Adhara, which means “support” or “base.”
This is the first of the chakras of matter. Balancing the root chakra creates the solid foundation for opening the chakras above. Imagine that you’re laying the foundation for a house in which you’re going to live for a long time. A solid foundation embedded in firm soil will provide the stability you need to create a home filled with joy for years to come.
The root chakra is comprised of whatever grounds you to stability in your life. This includes your basic needs such as food, water, shelter, and safety, as well as your more emotional needs such as letting go of fear. When these needs are met, you feel grounded and safe, and you tend to worry less day to day.
Whether or not you feel secure now often has less to do with what you have at your disposal and more to do with how safe you felt as a small child. When you consider psychologist Erik Erickson’s stages of development, the first stage—trust versus mistrust—is closely related to your root chakra development. As infants, if your caregivers readily gave you what you needed to survive with consistency, you felt secure in the world. You felt that the world was a place that could be trusted to provide your basic needs. Yet, if your caregivers withheld or delayed in giving you what you needed, or if that giving was inconsistent, you may find yourself with first chakra blockages.
Imbalances in the Root Chakra
If there is an imbalance in the root chakra you may experience anxiety disorders, fears, or nightmares. Physical imbalances may manifest as problems in the colon, with the bladder, with elimination, or with lower back, leg, or feet issues. In men, prostate problems may occur. Eating disorders may also be a sign of a root chakra imbalance.
Garnet is known for being lucky stone for business and popularity. It increases self esteem and can help with success. Garnet is known for being a re energizing stone. It helps to protect the wearer and release any negativity that may have been brought upon them. Since it’s also a manifesting stone, garnet is considered to bring success for business owners. Physically, garnet helps to relieve the immune system, heart issues and promote general good health.
- HOW TO WEAR IT. This bracelet is good to wear on the right hand to activate the corresponding energy. Energy enters into us through the left side and goes through the right one. Therefore, it is better to wear protective symbols on the left hand, those that we want to activate in our life on the right. Amorem®. Sterling Silver. Handmade.