The seal of King Solomon Bracelet, sterling silver
- Handmade Gift box included in the price (box, leather case)
- Free shipping around the world.
- High quality materials (resistant to aggressive substances), can be used every day.
- Adjustable size of the bracelet.
- We guarantee shipments, if you do not receive the product, we guarantee a refund or send you a new shipment.
The pentagram is known as a talisman against the evil. In ancient Babylon, it was applied to the doors of shops and warehouses as a protective sign. Nowadays people in India hang a pentagram above the entrance of the house as a protective symbol.
For the Jews, the pentagram is the Pentateuch Moses received from God. The ancient Greeks knew the pentagram as Pentalfa - "five letters alpha". For Christians, the pentagram is the five wounds of Christ: from the crown of thorns on the forehead to the nails in the hands and feet. The pentagram was on the seals of Alexander the great.
The sign of the Pythagoreans as a symbol of community. They taught that the world consists of five interrelated elements (Fire, Water, Air, Earth and Ether). To reflect this doctrine around the pentagram depicted five letters:
Chinese pentagram involves Five Elements (Wu-Hsing)
ύ-symbol of water;
Γ - symbol of earth;
ί- symbol of spirit according to another version (temple);
έ-symbolizing the fire;
◎ - symbolizing the air.
The pentagram is found on the talismans of the Gnostics, as a symbol of intellectual omnipotence.
According to the famous researcher of Kabbalah Gershom Sholem, magicians of medieval Europe learned about the pentagram named "seal of king Solomon" from the Arab manuscripts.
- HOW TO WEAR IT. This bracelet is good to wear on the right hand to activate the corresponding energy. Energy enters into us through the left side and goes through the right one. Therefore, it is better to wear protective symbols on the left hand, those that we want to activate in our life on the right. Amorem®. Sterling Silver. Handmade.